Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year! My 2016 Goals

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope everyone's 2016 has started off great. Mine was spent with my family, minus my brother who is currently in Sydney, Australia working. He had a good New Year celebrations from what I gathered from Facebook but I haven't heard from him personally, despite texting him!
Anyway, every New Year comes with those 'resolutions' we all try and stick to and the majority (Me) fail at keeping. This year I decided to have another go at making a list of what I want for my 2016, and I thought to myself, 'If I write them here they'll be there as a reminder, thus making them more prominent in my mind, they'll be stuck to.'. So here's my goals for 2016.

  1. Less takeaway/fast food, more home cooked meals
  2. 8 glasses of water a day
  3. Start a savings fund
  4. Have a healthy baby
  5. Be more thrifty and frugal with my purchases
  6. Moisturise my body more
  7. Exercise my mind (And body!)
  8. Stick to this list
Number 8 is most important for me as it basically ties them all together. Of course the majority of these goals are everyone's goals, but that doesn't mean we can't have these stereotypical goals for ourselves. I want this year to be my year for success, and with one step at a time I know I can achieve this. Here's how I plan to keep a check on my progress:

  • Keep a food diary to record my diet
  • Set routines in my day to keep a check on my progress
  • Record an exercise diary
  • Devote my nights to mind games and reading before bed
  • Save money every week using the 52 week money challenge
  • Look at this post every day as a reminder of what I want to achieve
What goals do you have for 2016? How do you plan to achieve them? I hope you all succeed in what you want for this year and again, Happy New Year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment