Tuesday 15 December 2015

Christmas Party Eyes | Picture Tutorial

Christmas is officially 10 days away! It's come by so fast this time and 2016 seems to be only around the corner. Most of us have had our Christmas parties by now but many are still happening. I thought I'd share my Christmas party look with you lovely people and how I achieved it through pictures. Please enjoy!
The face routine is already applied.

 
 
I always follow the same rule with every eye look I do - light colours in the inner corners and darker colours on the outside corners. My eyes tend to look really small so this rule brightens them instantly. The palettes I used for this look were W7 In The Buff and Lightly Toasted. These palettes are inexpensive and have a variety of matte and glitter shades to compliment most looks and eye colours.
 



The eyeliners I used were very basic - I applied a kohl liner to my upper and lower waterline and used the felt pen liner to create a cat eye on the top lid. A cat eye looks good on any eye shape so it's always a safe option for myself. After curling my lashes I applied a primer then a thick mascara to the top and bottom lashes, using a sparse amount on the bottom.

 
 
To finish the look I applied a bold, red colour to my lips. I used Maybelline's Colorsensational range for this.
 
 
 
I like to think this look is highly achievable for anyone as it is so easy to do. It is effortless yet glamorous and not over the top. I personally like natural looks that appear minimalistic but still show that you've made an effort to glam up, so if that's similar to you then this look is for you!
What do you think of this look? Likes and comments are appreciated :)




No comments:

Post a Comment